The CSBAG is a coalition formed in 2004 to bring together CSOs at national and district levels to influence Government decisions on resource mobilization and utilization for equitable and sustainable development. CSBAG was created out of a desire to collectively influence government and effectively participate in setting national budget priorities.
CSBAG is seeking to recruit a FIELD OFFICER for KYEGEGWA DISTRICT CSBAG Field Office.
- Possess a Bachelors Degree or its equivalent in Development Studies or similar study areas.
- A minimum of at least 2 years experience working in community-based advocacy programs
- Community training and mobilization experience would be an added advantage
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills, including relationship building, presentation skills, and partnership development between CSOs and Government
- Fluency in English and the local language (A must)
- Good computer skills in Windows environment, knowledge of internet communications and Microsoft Office applications
- A recommendation letter from LC I Chairperson
- A resident within the district of Kyegegwa
- Must have skills and experience in riding a motor-cycle.
TO APPLY: Interested applicants should send their application, CV, copies of Ordinary and Advanced Level certificates and other academic documents to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 10th December 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +256755202154/0414 677707