MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION SERVICES FOR CSBAG
CSBAG is a coalition formed in 2004 to bring together CSOs at national and district levels to influence government decisions on resource mobilization and utilization for equitable and sustainable development. CSBAG’s core focus is to have Government develop and implement Public Finance management legislation. Therefore, CSBAG seeks to recruit Media professionals to provide media and communication support on Public Finance Management issues in Uganda for the year 2021. Interested applicants should submit their application basing on the following categories;
CATEGORY 1 – Videography/photography
- Produce short video clips showcasing Public Finance Management to increase citizen participation in the budget process.
- Provide videography and photography for CSBAG advocacy work and visibility
- Document CSBAG activities through photography
CATEGORY 2 – Radio and TV Talk shows
- Coordinate Radio and TV shows that shall include;
- Radio spots
- Radio talk shows
- DJ mentions
- Book space for radio and TV talk shows
- Booking TV space for advocacy campaigns
CATEGORY 3 – Social Media
Manage Social Media campaigns to increase CSBAG visibility and advance CSBAG advocacy agenda via Twitter and Facebook.
CATEGORY 4 – Media Coverage and News stories
- Coordinate CSBAG Press conferences
- Coordinate press coverage for CSBAG events in various media outlets (TV, Radio, Print)
- Produce regular budget articles for CSBAG media outlets (weekly budget news, monthly budget trend magazines and Parliament updates)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their application letter indicating category of interest, updated CVs, academic references, sample of the previous work done to the Executive Director: Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG), email: email@example.com P.O. Box 660, Ntinda Kampala, Uganda, Plot 11 Vubya Close Ntinda-stretcher road by 5:00 pm on Friday, 26th February 2021.