CSBAG is a coalition formed in 2004 to bring together CSOs at national and district levels to influence government decisions on resource mobilization and utilization for equitable and sustainable development. CSBAG seeks to recruit a Graduate Trainee of Communications to work with the secretariat. He/she will provide support to the organization in terms of Communications, Information and Knowledge sharing.
2. Core Competence:The Graduate Trainee of Communications that CSBAG recruits will be responsible to provide support to the organization in taking Communications, Information gathering and Knowledge sharing in relation to CSBAG work.
3. Required Qualification:
- The candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree in Communications, and evidence of Communications operating skills.
- Good knowledge of Economics and Finance will be an added advantage.
- He/She must have passed with a minimum of 2nd class degree Upper.
a)The Graduate Trainee will provide support to the Communications function by performing the following tasks:
- Write News articles for CSBAG events
- Conduct Photography for CSBAG events
- Conduct regular social media engagement on all CSBAGs online platforms.
- Take part in organising CSBAG events.
- Provide infographic design support
- Follow up on designing of CSBAG publications.
5. How to apply:Interested candidates should submit their application letter, updated CVs, academic references to the Executive Director: Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG), email: email@example.com P.O. Box 660, Ntinda Kampala, Uganda, Plot 11 Vubya Close Ntinda-stretcher road by 5:00 pm on Thursday 22nd February 2017.