WelcomeThis is the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) that was formein May 2004 as an adhoc, loose coalition to bring together CSOs.
Initially the group consisted of four CSOs (UDN, NGO Forum, FOWODE and Oxfam GB) that mobilized other CSOs to begin engaging in the budget advocacy work.
National Budget Speech 2015-16
Press On 24 trillion Budget FY2015-16
16 Concerns in Agriculture budget FY2015-16
Budget Performance & Q4 Release FY2014/15
CSOs POSITION PAPER ON TAX FY2015-16
Tax Revenue Measures FY2015/16-Press
CSO POSITION PAPER ON AGRIC FY2015-16
Every Shilling Counts Volume 2 FY2015-16
Every Shilling Counts Vol 2 presentation-CSBAG
National Budget Strategy FY2015-16 by MOFPD
CSO Press Statement on the NBFPFY 2015-16
National Budget Framework Paper FY2015-16
CSOs Comments on the NDP2015/16-2019/20
What We Do
Over the last Ten years, CSOs in Uganda under the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) have been engaged in influencing the budget process
Maintain dialogue with the Governmentent to ensure the fiscal policies and budgeting processes are pro-poor and gender sensitive.
CSBAG WEEKLY BUDGET NEWS.114TH EDITION
29th June – 5th July 2015Welcome to the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) weekly news update of the budget events that have made headline news this week..
- Read more
- Withdraw disqualified accounting officers, activists ask Muhakanizi
Issue 29 JUNE 2015
- Civil society queries Muhakanizi's accounting officers
Issue 24 JUNE 2015
- Baryamureeba, Suruma caution gov’t on external debt
Issue 11 JUNE 2015
- CSBAG Breaking News- Gov’t presents Sh23 trillion budget as public debt hits $ 7.6b
Issue 20 JUNE 2015
- Government to fund 44.5% of Uganda’s Budget
Issue 8 June 2015
- The government is sliding back in the 1980s where its budget was funded by donors and borrowing .... Read more
Below are the upcoming events for CSBAG