WelcomeThis is the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) that was formein May 2004 as an adhoc, loose coalition to bring together CSOs.
Initially the group consisted of four CSOs (UDN, NGO Forum, FOWODE and Oxfam GB) that mobilized other CSOs to begin engaging in the budget advocacy work.
Citizens' Budget 2015-16
Making WASH matter in Uganda NBFY2015-16
CSO Q3 Budget Monitoring Report FY2014-15
Citizens Budget Guide Pader District FY2015-16
Citizens Budget Guide Agago District FY2015-16
National Budget Speech 2015-16
16 Concerns in Agriculture budget FY2015-16
Budget Performance & Q4 Release FY2014/15
CSOs Position Paper on Tax FY2015-16
Tax Revenue Measures FY2015/16-Press
Every Shilling Counts Volume 2 FY2015-16
National Budget Strategy FY2015-16 by MOFPD
National Budget Framework Paper FY2015-16
CSOs Comments on the NDP2015/16-2019/20
What We Do
Over the last Ten years, CSOs in Uganda under the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) have been engaged in influencing the budget process
Maintain dialogue with the Governmentent to ensure the fiscal policies and budgeting processes are pro-poor and gender sensitive.
CSBAG BUDGET NEWS.128th Edition
28th September-4th october 2015Welcome to the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) weekly news update of the budget events that have made headline news this week..
- Read more
- Government to amend newly approved public finance law
7th October 2015
- Govt kicks off 2016/17 budget consultations
Issue 31 August 2015
- Govt, CSOs hold talks on national budget
Issue 30 August 2015
- CSOs launch budget consultation meetings
Issue 30 July 2015
- Domesticate SDGs to household level – minister
Issue 05 July 2015
- Civil society queries Muhakanizi's accounting officers
- Officials from Civil Society Budget Advocacy and Anti-Corruption Coalition Uganda (ACCU) have demanded that the list be withdrawn and the accounting officers in question be disqualified..... Read more
Below are the upcoming events for CSBAG
- Press conference about the Public Finance Management Act on 11th october 2015, 11AM, CSBAG Offices.