WelcomeThis is the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) that was formein May 2004 as an adhoc, loose coalition to bring together CSOs.
Initially the group consisted of four CSOs (UDN, NGO Forum, FOWODE and Oxfam GB) that mobilized other CSOs to begin engaging in the budget advocacy work.
Citizens' Budget 2015-16
Making WASH matter in Uganda NBFY2015-16
CSO Q3 Budget Monitoring Report FY2014-15
Citizens Budget Guide Pader District FY2015-16
Citizens Budget Guide Agago District FY2015-16
National Budget Speech 2015-16
16 Concerns in Agriculture budget FY2015-16
Budget Performance & Q4 Release FY2014/15
CSOs Position Paper on Tax FY2015-16
Tax Revenue Measures FY2015/16-Press
Every Shilling Counts Volume 2 FY2015-16
National Budget Strategy FY2015-16 by MOFPD
National Budget Framework Paper FY2015-16
CSOs Comments on the NDP2015/16-2019/20
What We Do
Over the last Ten years, CSOs in Uganda under the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) have been engaged in influencing the budget process
Maintain dialogue with the Governmentent to ensure the fiscal policies and budgeting processes are pro-poor and gender sensitive.
CSBAG WEEKLY BUDGET NEWS 122nd edition
17th -23rd August 2015Welcome to the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) weekly news update of the budget events that have made headline news this week..
- Read more
- CSOs launch budget consultation meetings
Issue 30 July 2015
- Domesticate SDGs to household level – minister
Issue 05 July 2015
- Withdraw disqualified accounting officers, activists ask Muhakanizi
Issue 29 JUNE 2015
- Civil society queries Muhakanizi's accounting officers
Issue 24 JUNE 2015
- Baryamureeba, Suruma caution gov’t on external debt
Issue 20 JUNE 2015
- CSBAG Breaking News- Gov’t presents Sh23 trillion budget as public debt hits $ 7.6b
Issue 20 JUNE 2015
- According to th e Budget Uganda’s economy is projected to grow at 5.8% in 2015/16 fiscal year compared to .... Read more
Below are the upcoming events for CSBAG
1. Q and A session with Ministry of Finance Planning and Economic Development about the Budgeting process,28th August 2015, 11:00 AM, Conference Hall.
2.Local government budget consultative workshops for FY2016/17 (31st august to 15th September 2015).. Download the calender here
3. Training on Public Financing for Family Planning, 1st and 2nd September 2015, Eureka Place Hotel.